Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer is here!

Hi everyone!

It has been so long since we have posted any news so get ready for lots of info!  I spent the year in preschool at St. Monica.  I had a blast!  We had a Christmas program, a spring concert, took a field trip to watch make them make the doughnuts at Dunkin' Donuts, and made enough crafts to cover 37 refrigerators.  I will be heading to Crooked Creek in a few weeks to start kindergarten.  My friend Meme will be there so I am really looking forward to it.  We went to the beach with Grandma and Grandpa for Spring Break, have been hiking, biking, skateboarding and climbing at a bunch of parks, swimming at Gran Jane and Bumpa's and getting together with friends from preschool.    I absolutely love summer and so do Mommy and Daddy.  The most exciting thing of the summer is our new puppy....her name is Daphne.  She is a blast!  We love to play chase and, man, is she getting fast!    




.






Love and miss you all,

Jack


No comments: