Saturday, September 24, 2011

School!




Yes, you read it correctly, I started school. I don't know who had a tougher time with it -- me or my mommy and daddy -- but I am officially in preschool now. I am making lots of friends and learning new things. My favorite friend right now is Harrison because he makes me laugh. Here is a picture of me on my first day.




Luckily, my sobbing mommy is behind the camera. I still don't like saying goodbye in the morning, but once I am there I have a blast. We make crafts, sing songs, learn spanish, play instruments in music class and head to the playground for my favorite part of the day.....recess! I even get to eat lunch in the cafeteria. I love my teachers Mrs. Exline and Mrs. Faulk too. I know it has been a long time since I have written. I would say that I will have Mommy and Daddy update this more often -- but hey, I say that in every post and it never works. We'll do our best :) Here are some pictures from our adventures this summer.













Aunt Sam came to visit last week. We went to the Irish Festival and then visited Grandma, Grandpa and Grandma Phyll. Grandpa had the coolest kite that we got to fly and Aunt Sam decided to climb trees!








Fall is here now. It is getting chilly and the leaves are starting to fall. I am wrestling with what I should be for Halloween. So far, I have come up with Mario, a ghostie, a superhero and Indiana Jones. Who knows what I will decide in the next month. You can be sure though that there will be photos galore and we will post some for you to see.


I hope everyone is happy and healthy. We miss you all!!!



Peace,



Jack

No comments: