Friday, June 24, 2011

Here I am......


Once again, Mommy and Daddy have waited far too long since our last post. I don't even know where to begin with catching you up on all of my adventures. In March, we headed off to the beach. I LOVE the beach -- I guess I come by it honestly. Mommy and Daddy would live in a tent on the beach if it was possible. I had so much fun finding shells, helping Daddy catch fish and running. I bet I ran three miles a day. Here are some pictures from our trip:


Then, after we got back it was Easter! It was exciting. We colored Easter eggs and then somehow the Easter Bunny got them and hid them all over the house! He also left me a basket with all kinds of wonderful treats. We also got some new Easter chicks and an extra surprise..........2 Easter ducks! Check it out......


Next post, I will show you some pictures of my birthday........


Peace,

Jack

No comments: