Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hammer's got nothing on me!


Well, I take it you saw the walking video.......well, it just gets better. Uncle fishin Ed was telling me about a trip he took with Mommy and Daddy to a place called the Bahamas. He said they had some music called Junkanoo and that Daddy broke out a dance from the movie Coming to America. I reckon it took a while but i got Daddy to teach me this dance. We got no junkanoo music but the next best thing is the Cool Runnings sound track. Check out this video.


Oh, yeah. Daddy is attempting to sing so I had to quit toward the end of the video and give Daddy "The Look". I tried to get Simon on the phone to talk to him but it was busy.


I also threw in a picture of me coolin it in Mommy and Daddy's swimming pool. It's bigger than mine.


Peace,

Jackster

No comments: